December 24, 2014

ANNE'S CHRISTMAS TALE

Dedicated to all of you my friends.

It is Christmas morning, and Anne gets out of bed, excited to see what Santa left for her under the tree last night. Before she runs down the stairs, she stops for a moment, remembering her dream from last night, not sure whether it was just a dream, or if it really happened.

She remembers being sleepy, but she heard in her sleep a noise in the living room. She got up to check what was going on. Her cat Fluffy is known for getting into the milk and the cookies she would leave for Santa, so she wanted to make sure they were still there. She walked down the stairs into the living room, and as she turned the corner to enter it, she stopped with a gasp. There he was, Santa Claus. A little amazed, and a little scared, she continued to walk toward him. In that moment, with a deep and warm voice, Santa called her gently, "Come on, Anne. Sit by me, and let me tell you a story."

He made her a sign to sit in the big, comfortable lounge chair by the fire. Comforted by his soft voice, she sat next to him. Right away, Fluffy jumped into her lap. With a chuckle, Santa began his story...

"... Once upon a time there was this little girl called Anne. Yes, she had the same name like you, my dear.

"Anne was a lonely girl, quite shy, and sometimes sad. She didn't have a brother or a sister to play with, and her parents were busy most of the time. Anne was good at school, she liked learning new things. She was also ready to give a hand any time someone asked her to help.

"But Anne wanted someone to play with. She would ask her parents to come do something with her, or to admire something she had done in school. They would tell her In a minute, but then they would soon forget about her request.

"This is how Anne found herself lonely and sad. She couldn't share her joy with someone else. She would dream with open eyes, how it would be to have a sister, or a brother. Or maybe a friend. But she couldn't have any friends, because her parents didn't let her go stay with other children. They also wouldn't have other children at their home, because they didn't have time to take care of them. So Anne spent most of the time at home, by herself.

"One day at school, her teacher asked the class to write their letter to me. It was a little before Christmas time, and so they were getting ready to ask for their Christmas gifts. Do you want to know what Anne wrote to me?

Here it is...

"Dear Santa,
I don't know if you hear me or not, but if you do, I wish this Christmas to have a friend to share my toys with. I would like to have someone that would like to play with me, with my cat, and my poneys. Thank you Santa. Merry Christmas. I will leave some cookies and some milk for you, when you stop by our house.


"She wrote me this letter, and I could feel her love and honest desire to have a friend to share her toys and her love with. Her letter was so sweet and warm that I had to stop my work, and really figure out how to fulfill her wish. I know that I couldn't bring her friends at home, since her parents didn't have time for visitors. She also couldn't leave her home, except when going to school. So my elves reminded me that I could take a break during our Christmas deliveries, and talk to Anne myself.

"And here I am, my dear Anne. I have come to tell you that I received your letter. I cannot give you a friend as a gift, but I am giving you this Angel. You can keep him with you, and whenever you feel sad or lonely, or you want to talk to him, just go ahead and talk. He will listen to you, and he will answer your call.

"You see, an Angel is always by you, when you walk, when you sleep, when you play, and even whn you go to school. He is always with you, ready to listen to you. So when you talk to him, your Angel will respond. The only thing is that you will be the only one able to see him, or hear him. Nobody else can see or hear him. But don't worry, he won't go away even when someone else is around you.

"You may see your Angel at times, when you look and something is moving very fast. Another time you may feel a gentle breeze in your hair when you play outside, and you will know he is there. At other times he will leave a feather in your path to school. And if you hear the sound of clinging bells or twinkling stars, you will know your friend is with you."

Santa paused. Anne was looking at him with her big brown eyes, in amazement. She had tears of joy filling them. Her wish did come true. He did read her letter, and he brought her a new friend. She took the bright silvery Angel he had put in her hands, and looked at it with infinite love.

Santa got up, ready to go when Anne whispered in a soft voice, "Thank you, Santa." He chuckled in his deep voice, "Ho-ho-ho. Any time, my dear. See you next year." And off he went on his tour.

Back into her bedroom, Anne rubs her eyes, still sleepy with dreams hanging onto her eyelashes. Still wondering if it was a dream or not, she puts on her slippers, and walks down the stairs with excitement and hesitance.

As she comes into the living room, she turns the corner, walks toward the big lounge chair, and right there in front of her, there is her bright, silvery Angel with her name on it "For ANNE." She stops in front of it for a moment, takes it in her hands, and whispers carefully, so that nobody can hear her "Thank you." Right in that moment, a soft breeze caresses her hair. "Merry Christmas," she says and off she twirls around.

Copyright 2014 Joy and Clarity
www.joyandclarity.com

► Need help to start 2015 on the right track?
Saint-Germain forecast channelings are available NOW.
Explore your Soul's purpose in the New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully written...Merry Christmas! This is a great story to share with my cousins. The spirit of Christmas. And, the spirit of angels~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Lisa! Merry Christmas to you, too. I hope you all enjoyed the story together. Lots of love, Alexandra

      Delete
  2. Beautiful story...reminded me of me and my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Anonymous friend. May you find joy and blessings every day.

      Delete

Share your thoughts with us below...